Step One  If you have a problem please discuss it with the person handling your case.

Step Two  If you are not satisfied then you should speak to Mr Stephen Gibson or alternatively Mr Steve Chambers of this office.

Step Three  If you are still not satisfied you may write to the Legal Complaints Office at:-

Victoria Court, 8 Dormer Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5AE.